vint64 removal, and my work plans.

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:46:20 UTC 2015

Ok, good, thank you.

When Amar gets the existing tests all working, I'm going to task him to waf
the fork point.  When he gets that done, I'm going to ask you to grind
forward a waf-ifyed replay branch.  It will be an extremely annoying slog,
but unfortunately, you are the one who can do it.  (Amar claims he can, I
think otherwise.)

..m