Testing..

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:15:22 UTC 2015

...well, if you want to go and take all the FUN out of it...

I did a simple 'pkg_add git bison', 'git clone' and 'waf configure'.

I wasn't out to debug but rather see that the issue repeated on 32 and 64
bit!  ;-)

I AM going to be first in line to thrash the unit test cases on as many OS's
as I can...

'terminal-ide' and it's component 'terminal-gcc' from the Android Play Store
should be sufficient to build, but I haven't got very far.

- dan