Testing..

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Dec 1 00:03:36 UTC 2015

> What are these "directions" of which you speak?  ;-)

INSTALL  (in the top level after git clone)

> 'waf configure' on OpenBSD poops out with libevent2

If you want to try harder, ...

in pylib/configure.py, search for event2, and comment out that block of  4
lines.

if ./wscript, comment out this line:
        ctx.recurse("ntpdig")

That may not be enough, but I think it's a good start.

> I may have to switch to 'real' hardware instead. GCC on my phone, who would
> have ever thought...

ntpsec builds on a Raspberry Pi.  There is probably room on your phone if you
get rid of all the code for the fancy graphics.