[Git][NTPsec/ntpsec][master] Typo and whitespace cleanup
Gary E. Miller
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Oct 11 20:35:27 UTC 2016
Gary E. Miller pushed to branch master at NTPsec / ntpsec
3658a7c7 by Gary E. Miller at 2016-10-11T13:34:33-07:00
Typo and whitespace cleanup
- - - - -
2 changed files:
@@ -190,7 +190,7 @@ The service is provided by the National Institute of Information and
Communications Technology in Japan.
ATTENTION; This subtype, the telephone JJY, can not be used with the
-refclock_0modem driver at the same time. Because the "phone"
+refclock_modem driver at the same time. Because the "phone"
statement in the configuration file is not involved with the
"server" statement, so the both the refclock_modem and this
refclock_jjy ( subtype 100 to 180 ) can not recognize the
@@ -39,10 +39,10 @@
* and delay code, if necessary. The calling program is enabled
* when (a) option flag1 is set by ntpq, (b) at each poll interval
* when no other synchronization sources are present, and (c) at each
- * poll interval whether or not other synchronization sources are
+ * poll interval whether or not other synchronization sources are
* present. The calling program disconnects if (a) the called party
* is busy or does not answer, (b) the called party disconnects
- * before a sufficient number of timecodes have been received.
+ * before a sufficient number of timecodes have been received.
* The driver is transparent to each of the modem time services and
* Spectracom receivers. It selects the parsing algorithm depending on the
@@ -61,7 +61,7 @@
* time1 offset adjustment (s)
* Ordinarily, the serial port is connected to a modem and the phones
- * list is defined. If no phones list is defined, the port can be
+ * list is defined. If no phones list is defined, the port can be
* connected directly to a device or another computer. In this case the
* driver will send a single character 'T' at each poll event. If
* option flag2 is enabled, port locking allows the modem to be shared
@@ -172,7 +172,7 @@
* Y1 enable long-space disconnect
const char def_modem_setup = "ATB1&C0&D2E0L1M1Q0V1Y1";
-const char *modem_setup = def_modem_setup;
+const char *modem_setup = def_modem_setup;
* Timeouts (all in seconds)
@@ -766,7 +766,7 @@ modem_timecode(
* itself. Be sure a timecode has been received.
- if (*str == '*' && up->msgcnt > 0)
+ if (*str == '*' && up->msgcnt > 0)
@@ -821,7 +821,7 @@ modem_timecode(
- * PTB/NPL format: "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss MEZ"
+ * PTB/NPL format: "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss MEZ"
View it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/commit/3658a7c773299f969fd1e0ab9abc2315345a9d85
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vc