[Git][NTPsec/ntpsec][master] docs: Put links to man pages on home page.
Gary E. Miller
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Nov 15 02:43:22 UTC 2016
Gary E. Miller pushed to branch master at NTPsec / ntpsec
26702f55 by Gary E. Miller at 2016-11-14T18:42:52-08:00
docs: Put links to man pages on home page.
- - - - -
1 changed file:
@@ -22,6 +22,7 @@ Pleased to meet you.
* link:#platforms[Supported Platforms]
* link:#hand[The Handbook]
* link:#build[Building and Installing NTP]
+* link:#man[NTP Manual Pages]
* link:#prob[Resolving Problems]
* link:#info[Further Information]
@@ -137,7 +138,7 @@ few will be user-visible.
* The documentation has been extensively updated and revised. One
important change is that manual pages are now generated from the
same masters as this web documentation, so the two will no longer
- drift out of synchronization.
+ drift out of synchronization.
* There is a new, simpler syntax for declaring refclocks. The old
syntax with the magic 127.127.t.u addresses and fudge command is
@@ -305,6 +306,11 @@ gives and overview of the procedures for building and installing
on a typical system. For more details, see the INSTALL file in the
+== NTP Manual Page ==
== Resolving Problems ==
View it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/commit/26702f55eb30f47128b1900662e086e8b971bb9e
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vc