Use with two interfaces

Karl Schmidt karl at lrak.net
Fri Jun 30 19:30:44 UTC 2023

Thanks - restrict 192.168.0/22 fixed it -- miscalculated the submask..

 From the stock config:

tos maxclock 11
tos minclock 4 minsane 3

Working now - but to clean this up

The other settings are now just cruft?

broadcast ?

broadcastclient ?

ntpsigndsocket ?

restrict default mssntp ?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail karl at lrak.net
3209 West 9th Street                          Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda.
It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Gary Kasparov