Can't get GPS/PPS to work

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Thu May 19 01:34:40 UTC 2022

I don't see anything obviously wrong.

If I was chasing this, I would turn on clockstats.  You may want to remove the
minpoll/maxpoll, to reduce logging clutter.  That will also simplify things
slightly.

clockstats will give you a line of counters every polling interval.  I forget
what they mean, but the details are in the documentation.  (and/or code)

On Linux, you can sanity check the PPS with:
  cat /sys/devices/virtual/pps/pps0/assert
  cat /sys/devices/virtual/pps/pps0/clear
One should count, the other should be stopped (ntpd turns it off).

------

Does the uBlox Neo-7M default to 9600 baud and NMEA?

Is ttyAMA0 tangled up with Bluetooth on the Pi 4?  (I forget how to kill Bluetooth.)