NTP with only GPS/PPS flags PPS as falseticker

Nick Burkitt nick.burkitt at nanotok.com
Thu Mar 19 23:57:56 UTC 2020

Okay, Hal. Are your ears burning?

Gary - thanks again for your efforts, and Hal, and Paul Theodoropoulos,
and Greg Troxel. I've put a couple of bucks in the beer fund in your
honor.
It's been a bit of a slog, but we've fixed at least two problems so far,
and I understand a lot more than I did going in. We must be getting
close! :-)
Thanks,

-Nick