ntpsec site not displaying

James Browning jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:29:09 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 6:22 PM Doug Curtis via users <users at ntpsec.org>
wrote:

> I'm getting a 401 error on gitlab when I try to visit most of the
> ntpsec.org sites.  http://ntpsec.org is redirecting to
> https://projects.gitlab.io/auth?domain=http://ntpsec.org&state=3H5roAMLhiV0rHeIm5eJcw==
>
> Also, if I try to clone gpsd, I'm getting prompted for login credentials.
>
> Thanks!

 It would appear that both NTPsec/ntpsec and gpsd/gpsd are currently marked
private. The claim is that neither has any forks nor merge requests from
outside the repository. Neither project page is accessible without being
logged in (possibly as a member of the project). NTPsec main and
documentation websites are down at least temporarily as is the gpsd website.