NMEA sentences; other GNSS

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Jun 14 23:52:06 UTC 2019

Huh.  Seemed reasonable enough to me, other than that I'm unsure what you
meant with the last sentence, "but raning from SBAS hurts" due to the typo...

I mainly want to be conservative in what I send, and liberal in what I
accept, with a tip of the fez to Jon Postel... :)

Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com