I just pushed ntsstats and ntskestats

Matthew Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Tue Sep 26 12:39:58 UTC 2023

On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 04:29:37PM -0700, Hal Murray via devel wrote:

> I have a slight preference for double, but it doesn't really matter.
>
> I've seen some example with double on the left bar and single on the
> top/bottom.
> That was probably the web version.

Hi Hal,

Do you have an example of something that renders the way that you want? I don't think the man page backend for asciidoc renders "delimited literal block" in a special way (see https://docs.asciidoctor.org/asciidoc/latest/verbatim/literal-blocks/ for the asciidoc description).
I'll see if I can find the man page backend code for asciidoc to see what it's doing.

> I thought I send in an Issue but can't find it...
>
> Please check the bottom few lines on the man pages.  At least one of them didn't get updated to use our trailer stuff and still has the Mills version.

Which man page shows this issue?

Cheers,
-Matt