Here are a couple of patches related to seccomp,

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Thu Mar 2 14:26:14 UTC 2023

I wrote and tested these on a bleeding-edge Ubuntu box. I have yet to
try this on other Linux flavors. First is a patch to make the secomp
trap handler on Linux more helpfully verbose. Then a patch that can
incrementally tighten the syscall filter to calls listed in a text
file.

The patch in the previous mail had the arguments backward for the
syscall resolving function