I am bidding for power and have yet more branches for consideration.

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Thu Jan 19 21:27:54 UTC 2023

If I were a maintainer of the NTPsec group, I could merge the
following branches on my own. If only a developer, I could still
approve other people's merge requests.

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/merge_requests/1304
!1304 - Enable debugging symbols by default, with an option to
!disable them.

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/merge_requests/1305
!1305 - Update the NEWS.adoc file with things that should be in
!it that have not made it there.

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/merge_requests/1272
!1272 - Adds a preempt option for clocks, making them act as if
!the pool option added them.

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/merge_requests/1299
!1299 - Change the shared memory refclock to be compatible with
!the latest gpsd.

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/merge_requests/1290
!1290 - Use the ntp.poly module, check it, and fix polychr()
!when it does not behave correctly.