I want to suggest four prioritized merge requests for inclusion.

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Thu Jan 12 14:28:09 UTC 2023

I suggest that four of my merge requests be evaluated for
inclusion.

1298 is the highest priority. It fixes a zero-day issue where
the CI runner for Python coverage fails because the underlying
distribution has shifted.

After that would be 1290, which changes the ntpclients to use
ntp.poly more tests ntp.poly, and revises it when there is
undesirable behavior.

1272 adds the preempt option for clock sources, allowing clocks
from sources other than the pool to be automatically removed if
they fail to meet quality standards.

Merge request 1258 includes a copy of the fudge option language from classic
NTP and then changes it.

If any feature of these isn't good, I would appreciate a
heads-up to drop them from consideration.

Also, I am temporarily shelving the other. Check again next week though.