Three infrastucture CI builds for consideration.

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Wed Jan 4 20:57:37 UTC 2023

I suggest that three of my merge requests be evaluated for
inclusion.

1253 has a script and documentation, which should greatly
simplify the release process for next time (estimated to be late
June/ early July) with documentation for it. Also, it adds an
update package repo feature to buildprep (except for zypper).

1256 should update the build version code and support dist and
distcheck features in the same. Also, it adds the HTML
documentation to the tarball (if available) under ./html while
sticking the man pages (again, if available) under ./man .

1292 should ix the builder and runner to test cross-building
targeting armhf.

If any feature of these isn't good, I would appreciate a
heads-up to drop them from consideration.