Missing clockwork

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Mon Dec 18 17:34:25 UTC 2023

James said:
> It sounds like a race condition in our wscript files or waf. How willing are
> you to sink time into this, I think it's a losing proposition.

I've got a --jobs=1 in my script.  That was added to make sure the printout
was easy to read when there were compiler errors.

I'm willing to invest some time on this but I don't have any ideas on what to
do.

Note that it was building 3 copies of clockwork
  [  1/137] Compiling libntp/clockwork.c
  [  2/137] Compiling libaes_siv/aes_siv.c
  [  3/137] Compiling libntp/clockwork.c
  [  4/137] Compiling libntp/clockwork.c
I only expect 2
  ./test-classic/main/libntp/clockwork.c.2.o
  ./test-doc/main/libntp/clockwork.c.1.o
  ./test-doc/main/libntp/clockwork.c.2.o
  ./libntp/clockwork.c