Release

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Sun Dec 3 05:12:04 UTC 2023

> On 12/02/2023 8:09 PM PST Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:
>

> I think you should release what we have as soon as it is convenient.
>
> There are many more things I would like to include but we aren't making much
> progress so it's time to do it.

Referring to the first four items on the release checklist.

1. It is approximately time for a release.

4. The buildbots are not reporting any unplanned regressions; there
are always issues to be addressed.

2a. An early warning has been sent to the devel list. The NEWS and
devel/TODO files are not up to date.

2b. There have been 144 commits since 1.2.2; 53 are from Hal Murray,
47 are from Matt Selsky, 31 are from James Browning, and everyone
else totals 13.

3. I think we should nix the devel/TODO* files and update the NEWS
file before cutting a release, but I do not see any other major blockers to a soon(ish) release.