New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for ntpsec

countkase at yahoo.com countkase at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 02:03:09 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 06:51:56 PM PDT, Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

Thanks...

> You should be able to login here:
> https://scan.coverity.com/dashboard

I get to a page where it wants me to Authorize Coverity Scan.

What's that all about?

> Push the fix, and wait for Coverity to run the checks again.

I'm missing a key step.

Coverity is on GitHub.  I normally push changes to GitLab.

Do they magicly get from GitLab over to GitHub or do I have to push them to
GitHub?

The GitHub repo is set to mirror the GitLab repo.

> How long will I have to wait?

I think it'll be 15 minutes, a week, a month, or a year depending on stuff. probably an earlier one.
There is a job that should run it from GitLab, but I don't remember the frequency of occurance.