✘Trimble and GPS Week Roll Over.

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Thu Feb 3 20:23:29 UTC 2022

Yo All!

Another twist on GPS Week Roll Over mess.

Yesterday I fire up my Trimble RES360.  And it is 2019 all over again.
I peeked at the TSIP binary, and it is sending a negative GPS Time OF
Week (TOW), and an extended GPS week of 2048.  For reference this week
is GPS week 2195.  Transmitted as week 147 (2195 modulo 1024).

There is no pivot point to work with, just pegged at 2048!

Lat/Lon/Alt are correct.

I looked for Trimble Firmware updates, but they seem to no longer
be on the Trimble web site...