Buggy WNRO fixup

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Tue Dec 28 21:35:33 UTC 2021

> That is the important part.  gpsd handles that just fine:

Is there anything tricky about the fixup code?

I was expecting a few lines of code.  The existing code is much much more
complicated than that.

-------

Is there any magic not-before date in the ntpsec environment?

I think we used to have the build date in the version string but that was
removed to make builds reproducable.  I thought we added something in a
#define someplace with the idea that it would get updated with each release,
but I can't find it.