cpp hacking: bump FOO by 1

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Sep 3 08:06:42 UTC 2020

Thanks.

I don't see how to use your master/entry macros to solve my problem.

The current code has only one table but it needs a symbol for the offset of
each slot in the table.  Those symbols are used in a giant select.

I think I can rearrange the current code to avoid that select.  The idea is
that the table gets a tag and union slot where we can put a procedure that
does what was the code at that branch of the select.  Most of them would be
handled by a handful procedures.  A few would need special routines.