Pre-release cleanup

Matthew Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Thu Sep 3 01:37:40 UTC 2020

On Wed, Sep 02, 2020 at 08:53:41AM -0400, Eric S. Raymond via devel wrote:
> Sanjeev Gupta <ghane0 at gmail.com>:
> > They support *any* git repository.
>
> Huh.  Their docs are out of date, then.

I tried adding our GitLab repo today and I get an error message that new GitLab repos have been disabled by the site administrator.

I previously added our GitHub mirror and it's visible via https://lgtm.com/projects/g/ntpsec/ntpsec/?mode=list But without the direct GitLab support, we don't get the benefit of recommendations during merge requests.

Thanks,
-Matt