No subject

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:45:20 UTC 2020

Ian, please see this, in ntpsnmpd.py

        if source == ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_UNSPEC:
            mode = 2  # Not yet synced
        elif False:
            mode = 3  # No reference configured
        elif source == ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_LOCAL:
            mode = 4  # Distributing local clock (low accuracy)
        elif source in (ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_ATOM,
                        ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_LF,
                        ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_HF,
                        ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_UHF):
            # I am not sure if I should be including the radios in this
            mode = 5  # Synced to local refclock
        elif source == ntp.control.CTL_SST_TS_NTP:
            # Should this include "other"? That covers things like chrony...
            mode = 6  # Sync to remote NTP
        else:
            mode = 99  # Unknown
        return mode

lgtm claims that mode = 3 line is unreachable.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane