ntpd Certificate Loading

Mike Simpson mikie.simpson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:20:25 UTC 2020

Hi Hal,

As you only get a 90 day very from LE I now have a cron job after the “certbot renew” which copies the keys over and chown them. It feels clunky.
I used to have a symlink into /etc/ntp from /etc/letsencrypt/live... which worked until the recent changes.

How do apache or openhttpd manage key expiry while running?

Mike