Possible cruft cleanup: clock_gettime vs getitimer

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Feb 17 22:15:36 UTC 2020

On 2/17/20 1:34 PM, Gary E. Miller via devel wrote:
> But, when I tried to build with git head, I now get this error:
>
> Waf: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/NTP/ntpsec/build/main'
> Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread
> ../Do-config-ntpsec: line 11: 13733 Abort trap: 6           ./waf build

That looks like a Python crash while running waf code, which is really
weird. Googling that error message does show some results for macOS, but
nothing particularly illuminating.

Is that related to any changes in NTPsec? Can you build with the
NTPsec_1_1_8 tag? If that works, can you bisect down where it broke?

--
Richard