Anybody taking care of refclock_trimble?

Trevor N. trv-n at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 01:50:46 UTC 2020

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:24:21 -0800, you wrote:

I didn't get time this weekend to put anything on the issue tracker,
but I'll test over the next week with --disable-fuzz without changing
anything.

I have not made any changes to the Trimble driver since the generic
GPS rollover workaround suffixes were added to fudgetime1. The "g"
suffix was effective for the Oncore driver, so I think I'd rather pull
out the rollover workaround I added to the driver and re-test with the
generic one before making any other changes.