Fw: GitLab | Projects forced to "Private" (#294196)

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Thu Dec 17 02:35:36 UTC 2020

Yo All!

I opened GitLab issue #29419Y6.  See blow.  Only 34,000+ open isues in
the queue ahead of me...

Anyone have a contact at GitLab??

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 02:32:36 +0000
From: "Gary E. Miller" <gitlab at mg.gitlab.com>
To: gem at rellim.com
Subject: GitLab | Projects forced to "Private" (#29419Y6)

Gary E_ Miller created an issue:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/294196

Help!

Last night all our Merge requests got deleted, the project marked
"Private", and the web pages removed. This is for gpsd and ntpsec.  No
way to recover the MRs, no way to mark the projects Public again, or to
restore the web sites.

Help!