warnings from libaes on Fedora 32

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Apr 30 04:54:09 UTC 2020

dfoxfranke at gmail.com said:
> There's nothing to fix. It's the just optimizer telling you it'd rather not
> inline a function that was declared inline. Which is fine, it doesn't affect
> correctness.

Thanks.

I think it's important to not have warnings.  If you are happy with the code,
we'll have to figure out how to disable the warnings when compiling your code.

I was getting ready for something complicated when I found this in
libaes_siv/wscript:
    ctx.env.CFLAGS_cstlib = ['-Wno-shadow']

Adding -Wno-inline gets rid of the warnings.