NTS-KE seerver copy bug

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Oct 30 09:47:42 UTC 2019

Hal wrote:
>I just pushed a fix.

Thanks for spotting that.  We'll ship a CVE and a point release
shortly. Before we do that, though, please audit for smilar bugs
nearby.  Any extraction you do from the response should be rechecked
to make sure the copy is properly bounded or sentineled.

Would you please post a filename and line range(s) for me to look at?

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme
Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the
fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
	-- Thomas Jefferson, 1823