frequency tolerance: 500

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 31 13:13:57 UTC 2019

Udo van den Heuvel via devel writes:
> But it was runnning on clocksource tsc.

Again no direct experience, but TSC should be stable these days unless
something is very much wrong with the drivers.  ALso, I've seen reports
that Ryzen TSC is unstable when certain overclocking options are
activated.

> We manually switched to hpet and things started stabilising slowly.

HPET should be OK, but if you can figure out why the TSC doesn't work
that would be better.  Check what clocksources are available, there
might actually multiple TSC to chose from.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html