NTS update

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon Mar 25 02:54:17 UTC 2019

Yo Hal!

I updated more of my servers to NTS.  A few notes:

The waf install, or runtime, or both, need to make /var/lib/ntp if
missing.  Not quite sure...

My slower RasPi have random startup crashes.  Goes away when I
do not make them NTS clients.  Feels like another mysyslog() thing?

When I set a server cert, is that used as the client cert too?

As the hackathon showed, we'll need cert pinning sooner rather than
later.

All good problems to have, it means the older problems are gone.

Moving on.