CI build troubles

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 24 08:11:02 UTC 2019

Hal Murray via devel writes:
> I assume this is a known problem, but just in case...
>
> I getting thing like this:
>
> Job #183070318 ( https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/-/jobs/183070318 )
>
> Stage: build
> Name: openSUSE-leap-basic
> Trace: to unblock using this file on your own risk. Empty input will discard
> the file.

The Leap update server had some serious problem with its disks a day or
two ago.  It's been restored from snapshot and switched live again, but it
may take some time for all mirrors to catch up.  If it persists past
this weekend let me know, I'm on the factory mailing list.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: