How not to design a wire protocol

Daniel Franke dfoxfranke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:37:28 UTC 2019

I'll post a rebuttal sometime later this week. As for IETF processes,
though, you're years late. The WG already had a consensus call in 2016
on what NTS-KE's framing format should look like, and it was
unanimous. You can still comment during IETF Last Call and try to
convince the IESG to block the document from advancing, but you're not
likely to be taken seriously there; the IETF publishes new binary
protocols all the time.