Generating NTS keys for tests

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 17:35:40 UTC 2019

I have been trying to write tests for the NTS packet extension code in
nts_extens.c. Almost all of the functions end up needing to encrypt or
decrypt something. It is simple enough to feed in random data for
encryption, but for decryption the various keys and other data needs to
match up.

This is a problem because the key generation code requires an SSL
context. How do I generate a set of keys that can be used in the tests?

Manual hardcoded keys can work, or generated on the fly. But there needs
to be *something*.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb