Anybody know anything about Windows?

James Browning jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 13:02:18 UTC 2019

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 2:06 PM Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com said:
> > It builds on the Windows Subsystem for Linux but does not currently run,
> > something about missing adjtimex support. I can't say anything definite
> about
> > mingsys, cygwin or native.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Does ntpq work?  (if pointed at another system)

Yes, it does. Also ntpviz with some caveats that I seem to recall were
addressed and ntpmon.

(Reposting to the list because the GMail client is almost as dumb as me)

Also, WSL2 which *might* address adjtimex non-inclusion might be rolling
out now or soon.
My 2015 box seems to be *incompatible* gonna pull out the 2018 box and work
on the 2011ish box.