Open Issues on Gitlab Tracker

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:19:56 UTC 2019

Gary,

True, and I see you are busy with gpsd these days.

My suggestion:
The last commit to ntpsec that touched code was over two months ago.  In
that sense, we have already had a quiet time :-)
Eric will look at the open issues list.  I assume there is nothing critical
there, most of the reports are old
I will work on integrating NTS into the documentation.

We release 1.2, big feature is NTS, and continue handling bug reports.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane