ntp.conf changes for NTS

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Tue Jan 29 20:15:24 UTC 2019

Hal Murray via devel writes:
> How should we tell the system we want to use NTS when talking to a server?
>
> The catch is that we potentially need two names/addresses.

I'd suggest using a new keyword for that and leaving the existing ones
behijnd for NTP w/o encryption.  In general you need to specify the
NTS-KE and the target NTS server, but the latter is optional if the two
are on the same box or if the client doesn't know or care which server
gets returned (for a pool NTS-KE, say).

Regards,
Achim.