devel/nts.adoc edits

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Jan 20 19:04:42 UTC 2019

James Browning via devel writes:
> I would appreciate it if people would look at it and provide constructive
> criticism about the content. The edits are sorted roughly into things I
> think are acceptable as is, acceptable with some revision and thing I
> think I need to seriously edit or drop. roughly in that order

I still think that "NTP client" and "NTP server" is not specific enough.
It might mean plain old NTP or NTS and that document will need to
distinguish between those in a few places.  Also, the raison d'etre for
having an NTS-KE is that it uses a TLS connection (IP) rather than the
rest of the NTP and NTS communication, which is using UDP.  If NTS-KE
and NTS server are two different entities they will also communicate via
TLS presumably.  So there should be some way to show which request uses
which mode, which might eliminate the need to introduce Bravo (this
never exists as a separate entity, it is always the same box as Alpha).

Regards,
Achim.