prep for cutting a release, target 2019-01-13

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Fri Jan 11 19:58:41 UTC 2019

Eric S. Raymond via devel writes:
> Do we have any insight into why it's happening?

Not directly.  It happens most often when I start up multiple servers in
a short timeframe and when using burst mode.  It also affects the rasPi
1B+ much more often than the other ones, so I assume that it involves
delays or dropped packets.  Once everything is started up it usually
stays in OK state for weeks, but once in a while one of the boxes drops
out and I have to restart the daemon.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: