lockclock

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Jan 11 19:30:11 UTC 2019

devel at ntpsec.org said:
> Is it possible to make lockclock a run-time-only option, instead of a
> compile-time + runtime otion?

I think so.  That will require adding something to ntp.conf to turn it on.

> If remains a compile-time option, then we'll need to add CI targets for it so
> that we're always testing that it compiles cleanly.

Take a look at tests/option-tester.py
There are other options that are more important to test.
I'd suggest running something like it on one system as part of the normal CI
package.

It would be nice to run it on all systems as part of getting ready for a
release.