prep for cutting a release, target 2019-01-13

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Thu Jan 10 19:07:06 UTC 2019

Hal Murray via devel writes:
> Is the problem that it doesn't recover, or that it doesn't recover as fast as
> it should?  I see the polling interval stretched out when a server isn't
> responding, but I also see it returned to normal the next time I look long
> after the server recovers.  I haven't looked carefully at things while it is
> changing.

It doesn't recover at all (well, not over the course of two weeks, that
was the longest time I watched it without restarting) and there is no
code I could find that would allow it to recover.  I'm almost certain
that it falls into the KOD trap at some point (which should be
non-survivable, probably), what I don't understand is how it gets there.

> What's the Issue number?

Dunno… I reported it on this list, I'm not on GitLab.

Regards,
Achim.