prep for cutting a release, target 2019-01-13

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:07:41 UTC 2019

On 01/09/2019 10:04 PM, Mark Atwood, Project Manager via devel wrote:
> We do indeed, thank you, Hal.
>
> I would like to cut a release Sunday night, 2019-01-13
>
> Everyone, please chime in, let me know if you think No Go or otherwise
> have concerns.
>
> Is buildbot happy?
>
> Everyone, please no new features or major refactoring on the master
> branch.  If you have any pending branches and patches to go in, please
> land them now.  Please make sure that .../NEWS and .../devel/TODO is
> up to date.
>
> ..m

The only thing I was involved in that could have been a blocker was
merged today, build bot happy. Happier actually, as the build includes
more tests now.

No issues here.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb

I work for the Internet Civil Engineering Institute <https://icei.org/>,
help us save the Internet from Entropy!