ntpq peers for NTS

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Feb 22 22:09:37 UTC 2019

Things seem to be mostly working.  Some of my observed quirks may have
involved older versions of client or server.  It''s probably best to ignore
all my previous reports and start over.

             elif srcadr.startswith("224."):
                 ptype = 'a'     # manycastclient (compatibility with Classic)
-            elif ntscookies > 0:
+            elif ntscookies >= 0:
                 # FIXME: Will foo up if there are ever more than 9 cookies
                 ptype = chr(ntscookies + ord('0'))

0 is legal, and will be interesting for debugging when the server dies and KE
hasn't resynced yet.

Just changing things like the above breaks when talking to an old server.  I
assume old servers don't provide ntscookies so somebody defaults it to 0.  If
so, the test above needs to include ntscookies existing.

The above fix also breaks one of the tests.  I assume the exists-test will fix
that.