NTS off the ground - time for testing

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Feb 22 21:42:45 UTC 2019

ghane0 at gmail.com said:
> I have a server running ntpsec git head, in the pool.  It has a valid SSL
> certificate.  I would like to turn on NTS, etc, and see what happens.

Looks like you are debugging the documentation as well as the code.

Eric: Should we have a simple man page on how to setup thing for NTS?  Mostly
it would be links to other places for the details.

Great/thanks.

> Can I start by assuming that the documentation in the subsection "== NTS-KE
> Server Configuration parameters" in devel/nts.adoc is current?

That's a high level document that was used to collect ideas in the early
stages of design.

You should probably look at docs/includes/auth-commands.adoc

The default for nts enable/disable is disable rather than enable.

The ask, require, noval, expire, and cert options to the server command have
not been implemented yet.