Crap from test_ntpd - python3

James Browning jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:07:38 UTC 2019

On 2/16/19, Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:
> This is the can't find library problem when run with Python 3.

::snip::
>   File "/home/murray/ntpsec/play/wafhelpers/bin_test.py", line 74, in run
>     addLog("PINK", "Expected: " + breg)
> TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "bytes") to str

It is strongly suggestive that a working prior call to polystr() is no
longer a working call polystr(). Likely reasons might include removal
of the various bits importing pylib/poly.py, removal of the call to
polystr and mucking around in pylib/poly.py that broke things, or some
unforeseen thing that look like them.

Unfortunately, I do not have information to make a diagnosis.