Setting up libaes_siv

Daniel Franke dfoxfranke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:37:44 UTC 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:
> How do I tell it that I don't want the doc?
>   (I don't have a2x on that system.)

You shouldn't have to tell it anything. All the manpage
target-generation directives are wrapped in if(A2X). If a2x isn't
found, those targets won't be generated.

> How do I get it to use my compiler?
>
> my compiler is at /usr/lib/ccache/gcc
>  (not lib64)
> cmake says
>   The CMAKE_C_COMPILER:
>     /usr/lib64/ccache/cc
>   is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.
>   Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting either the environment
>   variable "CC" or the CMake cache entry CMAKE_C_COMPILER to the full path to
>   the compiler, or to the compiler name if it is in the PATH.
>
> so, I try:
> CC=/usr/lib/ccache/gcc cmake .
> and get the same thing.

I think what you did will probably work if you delete your CMakeCache
and try again, but otherwise try

cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/usr/lib/ccache/gcc .