[Git][NTPsec/ntpsec][master] 6 commits: nts.adoc: Capitalize a MUST

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Feb 9 08:38:46 UTC 2019

>> Daniel has code that does.
>>   https://github.com/dfoxfranke/libaes_siv
>> It doesn't build on NetBSD and gets warnings on FreeBSD.

> It gets warnings on Linux as well.

What flavor of Linux?  It's clean on Fedora 29.

I thought I saw warnings on FreeBSD, but I just tried again and it looks clean.

It gets WARNINGS on Debian, but those are from building the man pages.
a2x: WARNING: --destination-dir option is only applicable to HTML based outputs

Maybe my clean builds are because I don't have a2x installed on those systems.

-------

Anybody recognize this?  (from NetBSD)

In file included from /usr/include/stddef.h:37:0,
                 from /home/murray/ntpsec/libaes_siv/aes_siv.h:8,
                 from /home/murray/ntpsec/libaes_siv/aes_siv.c:5:
/home/murray/ntpsec/libaes_siv/aes_siv.c:114:24: error: expected declaration
specifiers or '...' before '__builtin_constant_p'
 static inline uint64_t bswap64(uint64_t x) { return __builtin_bswap64(x); }