Should two-digit years be fatal to a refclock?

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu Feb 7 13:59:26 UTC 2019

On 2/6/19 11:32 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Please file this as an RFE, with some explanation of what get_some_date_thing()
> needs to be doing - I can't quite get it from this.

get_some_date_thing() was to convert to a time_t or ntp time or
something else we can compare. I dug into the implementation a bit more
and fleshed this out with real functions. I posted that as a comment on
my existing closed RFE on this topic, which I re-opened:

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues/537#note_139190475

--
Richard