NTS next steps

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Feb 6 04:33:00 UTC 2019

> 2. Put together client-side NTS support.  This mainly means filling in
>    ntpd/nts.c, as I have already written required the hooks into the
>    protocol machine.

We need code to generate cookies.  And test code to pack, encrypt, decrypt,
and unpack.  (No byte swapping - we get back what we send.)

We need code to pack/unpack/byte swap extension fields, and authenticate
requests and check authentication and decrypt responses.

I will go look at your hooks to see if the API looks reasonable.