mintls, maxtls, enclair, and cipher.

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sun Feb 3 18:16:26 UTC 2019

Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com>:
> This enclair option will only be useful for very early testing (and can
> then be removed).

OK. It was easy to add and will be easy to remove.

On a related note, the fixed complexity cost of the "crypto" command was
a bit annoying, but now that I've done it...

...the incremental complexity of adding client- or server-wide scalar
options (not lists) like mints/maxtls is now very low.  Not that I *want* us
to be proliferating options without good reason - that would be bad design -
but it's a thing for NTS implementers to know.